Youth Pierre Desir Jersey

Общение на любые темы

Youth Pierre Desir Jersey

Сообщение linchao » 30 май 2019, 09:42

The Colts defense has been a strength over the second half of the season Nate Hairston Jersey Stitched , although some have noted that their success has come against teams with less offensive firepower than the Chiefs will bring to the table on Saturday.Most teams fall into that category, so it’s hard to ding the Colts for doing everything that’s asked of them. That doesn’t make the task ahead of them this weekend any easier and head coach Frank Reich was asked about his offense’s role in limiting opportunities for the Chiefs.Reich isn’t tipping his cap about the team’s game plan, but it doesn’t sound like he’s going into the game with the idea of enacting a ball-control approach that would call to mind the offensive plan the Giants used against the Bills in Super Bowl XXV.“If it’s running it for 200 or throwing it for 400, I’m always going to say the same thing: We’re trying to score every time we touch the ball,” Reich said, via . “… We’re not trying to think so much about ‘Well, let’s hold the ball and keep it from them.’ We want to run it. There’s no secret about that. That does keep them off the field [and] that would be great. But the primary goal is to score points.”Given the strength of their offensive line, the recent play of Marlon Mack and the Chiefs’ season-long issues stopping the run, there would seem to be a way for the Colts to both control possession and put points on the board in Kansas City. Every week Youth Pierre Desir Jersey , I will present a summary of some basic and advanced stats for the Colts performance relative to the league. Thanks to Pro Football Reference, NFL.com and the nflSCrapR project for being awesome sources of weekly data.I have heard the Colts offensive performance against the Giants described as a tale of two halves.After reviewing the numbers, I would say it was more a tale of a very good offense that had a very bad first quarter.In the first two drives, the Colts managed only 6 yards of net offense and a promising third drive effort was killed by a mind-boggling throw-away pick from Andrew Luck.After that, though,the Colts offense dominated. The Colts notched 27 first downs and an impressive 84.4% Drive Success Rate, but almost all of that success came after the first quarter.Here is a breakdown of some stats by drives started in the first quarter vs. the rest of the game:1st Qtr ComparisonDrive Start1st downs (per drive)Yards (per drive)Points (per drive)DSRPasser RatingRushing SuccessDrive Start1st downs (per drive)Yards (per drive)Points (per drive)DSRPasser RatingRushing SuccessTEAM TOTALSOther than the turnover, there is not one bad number up there.Well, I guess we lost Time of Possession . . . so sad.The initial horrible offense (coupled with a horrible defense) caused a pass heavy game script for Indy. Ideally Pierre Desir Jersey Stitched , you don’t want to pass on 75% of your plays.PASSINGLuck was very good last Sunday but his head-scratching interception reduced his Adjusted Net Yards per Attempt to a mediocre 16th place.He had a good completion rate with receptions averaging 7.6 yards through the air, which was 6th longest on the week. But Yards after the Catch were a miserable 3.9, which limited the total Yards per Attempt to just 7.6.However, the most important stat is the almost 40% of passes that resulted in a first down (6th best).If your QB can consistently move the chains with his arm (and Luck does) then Cmp%, YAC and YPA aren’t important. RUSHINGGame script limited the run game, which is too bad because the Colts rushers were delivering what mattered.While 3.3 Yards per Carry isn’t that thrilling, it can be a deceiving stat, which is why I always look at how successful the runs were.Marlon Mack only accumulated 34 yards but in that total is a TD, 2 first downs and an 11 yard gain on 1st and 15. That’s successful running and it’s why the Colts cracked the top 5 in weighted Rush Success Rate. CONCLUSIONS & NEXT MATCH-UPThe offense stumbled early Peyton Manning Jersey White , but by the third drive, it was easy to see they were back in sync and put forth a great overall performance. Next up is the Titans, who these Colts hung 38 points on last time around. However, over the past 5 weeks, the Titans defense has been putting up some of the best numbers in the league, limiting opponents to 16.2 points per game and a 2nd best 64% Opposing DSR.Their usually “just average” passing defense has recently stonewalled QBs to a ridiculously low 2.4 ANY/A (3rd lowest). Of course, none of that adjusts for opponent and the Jets, Jaguars, Giants and Redskins haven’t exactly been setting the world on fire at the QB position. Against the run Youth Josh Ferguson Jersey , the Titans rank 11th by DVOA on the season, which is similar to my 9th place ranking by wRSR and much higher than the 18th place effort they have put up the last 5 games.Against the Giants, game script forced the Colts to be one-dimensional.But if we can have early success with the run game against the Titans, then we should be able to move the ball.The Colts opened as 1 point underdogs. TRAILING 5 WEEK TOTALS (per game)SEASON TOTALS (per game)
linchao
подполковник

Вернуться в Свободный форум