Jacksonville Jaguars Hoodie

Общение на любые темы

Jacksonville Jaguars Hoodie

Сообщение linchao » 27 июл 2019, 06:29

Is London the cure for what ails Blake Bortles Jacksonville Jaguars Hoodie , Jaguars?Maybe the annual trip to London is just what struggling quarterback Blake Bortles needs to break out of his — and the Jacksonville Jaguars’ — three-game slump, according to ESPN’s Mike DiRocco. Bortles has a history of playing well in Wembley Stadium, and another good performance there should energize an offense that has failed to score points in the first half of the past three games. Bortles has 923 yards passing Tanner Lee Color Rush Jersey , eight touchdown passes and two interceptions in four trips overseas, including a four-touchdown performance in last season’s 44-7 rout of Baltimore.Blake Bortles claims he’s a “scapegoat”Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles takes a lot of criticism, the majority of it deserved http://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Gardner-Minshew-II-Jersey , but to his credit he’s always handled it well and taken it in stride. He’s been one of the first to lay blame on himself, even if it’s not deserved, and always made some good self-deprecating jokes at the podium. If it wasn’t known by now to anyone Ryquell Armstead Jersey , Bortles isn’t bothered by the outside criticism of him from fans, media or even other players.Malcolm Jenkins took a shot at Blake BortlesThe Jacksonville Jaguars have a quarterback problem and the rest of the NFL knows it. When talking about this week’s opponent, Philadelphia Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins used his observations of Blake Bortles as proof why Colin Kaepernick should absolutely be playing today.And in other Jaguars news ...The Jaguars may be turning to three rookie cornerbacks against the Eagles because of injuries.Which Eagles players will be crucial on Sunday if the team is to have any success against the Jaguars?Mike Jones of USA Today says the Jaguars have no one to blame but themselves for the mess they’re currently in.Carlos Hyde might be the boost this Jaguars offense needs to get going. Jaguars safety Barry Church was one of four players arrested in London early on Saturday morning for failing to pay their bar tab after a night out and he faced questions about the incident after Sunday’s loss to the Eagles.The team released a statement saying that the “matter is being resolved” and Church said he didn’t “want to get into any details about that” when he spoke to the media after the game. Church did say he took responsibility for his role in what happened.“There was definitely a misunderstanding http://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Quincy-Williams-II-Jersey , but as far as my actions are concerned, I take full responsibility,” Church said Josh Oliver Jersey , via ESPN.com. “I don’t want to be a distraction or anything like that to my team and my teammates, but we handled it as a private matter within the team and we’ll just go from there.”Jaguars coach Doug Marrone also claimed responsibility “for everything that goes on” with the team and that leaves him with a lot of work to do as they head into a bye week with a 3-5 record.
linchao
подполковник

Вернуться в Свободный форум