Gary Zimmerman Jersey

Общение на любые темы

Gary Zimmerman Jersey

Сообщение linchao » 30 сен 2019, 06:24

ENGLEWOOD Brian Dawkins Jersey , Colo. (AP)Isaiah McKenzie knows he let a big opportunity slip right through his fingers last season.Six muffed punts .The Denver Broncos returner knows he can’t hide from that glaring figure. All he can do is learn, which is why McKenzie went back and watched every mistake again and again. He’s hoping to win back trust and receive another chance after fumbling it away.”Unacceptable,” the 5-foot-8, 173-pound McKenzie said of his rookie season as two of his muffs led to turnovers and another to a safety. ”I say that because I know the things I can do. I can catch the ball. I can make plays. I made bad decisions. I understand that and I’m building off that. I’ve come back this year with a better mindset.”Over the offseason, he focused on little things: Getting more sleep. Eating better. Lifting more in the weight room.”It was about getting my mind right, my body right,” McKenzie said.He also scrutinized those muffed punts and the decisions that led to them.”It’s like, `Why did I do that? I shouldn’t have done that,”’ said McKenzie, whose long return last season was 44 yards at Philadelphia. ”The first four games, I was catching everything and making big plays. I kind of got greedy.”He’s got even more competition this time around. There’s receiver Jordan Taylor and rookie wideout DaeSean Hamilton, along with rookie running backs David Williams https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Demarcus-Ware-Jersey , Phillip Lindsay and Royce Freeman. The team also has a new special teams coordinator in Tom McMahon, who doesn’t have any sort of hierarchy in place yet.Or preconceived notions.”I want them to earn it,” McMahon said. ”Naturally, Isaiah and Jordan, in my opinion, they’re doing a great job right now. … We’re going to have a great returner, whoever it is.”McKenzie just hopes he can win back the confidence in him – from head coach Vance Joseph, who kept running him out there. From his teammates. From the fans.”People don’t understand, you’re sitting in the stands, but punt return is hard. It’s a tough job,” receiver Emmanuel Sanders said. ”He has to reset. He doesn’t have a choice. He has to take a step back and say, `OK Emmanuel Sanders Color Rush Jersey , how can I break down the film and get better?’ That’s what he’s been doing. We’re going to see if it paid off when the season comes.”McKenzie also hopes there’s room for him as a receiver. The team spent draft picks on Courtland Sutton (second round) and Hamilton (fourth).”We got two of the best receivers in the draft,” said McKenzie, who caught four passes for 29 yards. ”It’s a job competition every day. That’s what I come here to do, compete every day.”A fifth-round pick out of Georgia, McKenzie started out with a 31-yard punt return against the Los Angeles Chargers in the opener.Soon after, the muffs began to happen. Two against Oakland, which didn’t result in turnovers. Another mishandling against the New York Giants – again recovered and no real harm done, except perhaps to the psyche.McKenzie’s bobble cost him at Kansas City , with his turnover leading to a field goal. And another against New England after the defense forced a three-and-out to open the game. Tom Brady converted that into a TD during a 41-16 rout on Nov. 12.McKenzie was inactive the following week in a season going sideways. At practice on Thanksgiving Day, McKenzie and defensive back Chris Harris Jr. got into a tussle.The following week, inactive again before he returned Dec. 3 at Miami. He fumbled a punt in the fourth quarter that led to him being tackled in the end zone for a safety. He didn’t return a punt over the last four contests.”Last year was a roller coaster,” McKenzie said. ”But it’s a fresh start. I’m catching the ball well on punts. I’m keeping it rolling.”NOTES: Sanders is hoping to help set up a quarterback/receiver camp this summer. ”Go out there for two or three days and throw the football around and hang out and gain team chemistry Gary Zimmerman Jersey ,” Sanders said. … S Justin Simmons is trying to balance workouts with being a father after the birth of his daughter last month. ”No sleep,” he said. ”But it’s good.”— Shooters shoot. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. Pick whichever saying you want, they all apply, here. I was about to take a hiatus from writing for the next few weeks, as I’m getting ready to head up to the West Coast for a wedding (which I am in...as the groom), but this coaching staff forced my hand. I had to come back from vacation for a quick Pete Baron-style rant. While I can’t do it quite like Pete can, I’ll give it my best shot.Coming out of Sunday’s abysmal game, one of the main storylines, (you know, aside from the inept passing game and the secondary’s inability to cover the other team’s only receiving threat) were the three offsides or “neutral zone infraction” penalties incurred by Von Miller, all in quick succession within the first half.Head coach Vance Joseph had some harsh words after the game on the topic:While I appreciate where Joseph is coming from https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Garett-Bolles-Jersey , I would beg to differ. Yes you do do it, and yes you can do it. Von Miller can.Miller has literally made a living off of guessing/predicting the snap count his entire career. You don’t change that now because he guessed wrong a few times and got a couple of five-yard penalties.Has Vance Joseph watched the AFC Championship game in 2015 against the Patriots where Demarcus Ware and Von Miller terrorized Tom Brady en route to one of the sweetest Broncos victories ever? Want to know how they did it?Ware and Miller anticipated the snap count and played off of the center’s movements to get after the quarterback even faster.Are there a few offside penalties as a result of this style of play? Sure. But if it gets results, who cares. Miller doesn’t.Let me translate that for you. Shooters shoot. Want to know who has led the league in offsides penalties over the last three years? Von Miller. Also want to know who is one of the best pass rushers of all-time? Von Miller.If Miller let an offsides penalty keep him from being aggressive, he wouldn’t be leading all defenders since 2011 with 97 freaking sacks.Besides, a quick look at the others joining Von Miller at the top of the offsides list every year is a “who’s who” of pass rushers - including Melvin Ingram, Jadaveon Clowney, Chandler Jones and Myles Garrett. I wonder if their coaches publicly call them out for getting offsides penalties too?Joseph’s message on Sunday should have been to keep rushing, keep shooting and eventually he would get home. It shouldn’t have been benching his best defender to make a statement and then publicly calling No. 58 out after the game for trying a little too hard to make a play to make up for the inevitable challenge screw-ups Joseph would make. Did I just write that out loud?Never change, Von. You’ll still be kicking ass and taking names in the orange and blue next year, which is more than we can say for this coaching staff.
linchao
подполковник

Вернуться в Свободный форум