Anaheim was already

Размещаем и обсуждаем законы, постановления, приказы и инструкции федерального и муниципального уровня

Anaheim was already

Сообщение elaine95 » 16 ноя 2018, 12:35

OTTAWA Scott Mayfield Jersey Womens , Ontario (AP) — Matt Duchene and the Ottawa Senators are attempting to put the drama behind them after a viral video of him and some teammates criticizing the club and assistant coach Marty Raymond emerged online Monday.Duchene spoke publicly about the incident for the first time Tuesday night after the Senators beat the New Jersey Devils 7-3 in Ottawa.“I want to take this opportunity to extend my absolute sincere apologies to Marty Raymond. He’s a heck of a person and coach and he did not deserve what we said. I sincerely, sincerely mean that on behalf of myself and my teammates,” Duchene said.“It’s been a tough couple of days for a lot of people and we needed to respond and we did (with a win). We’ve dealt with things and everything in (the room) is good. We’re moving forward and it’s hard for me to even talk about because it makes me emotional and it’s not the person I am, or any of us. We’ve done a heck of a job bouncing back tonight as a whole group and I’ve said it all season and I’m going to keep saying it, we have a heck of a group in here.”Ottawa forward Mark Stone said earlier in the day the latest bit of turmoil in the ongoing saga of the Senators is a “hiccup,” and that the team has already done work to repair the frayed relationship between players and coaches that was laid bare in the video.The video showed seven Senators players during an Uber ride in Phoenix last month insulting the team and Raymond. Stone said Tuesday the matter already was addressed before the five-minute clip surfaced.“It’s disappointing the way the video got released,” he said. “We dealt with this long before this video was released. As a coaching staff, as management, as players it was dealt with internally and the way it should be, and we’re going to move forward and grow from it.“We don’t want negative stuff surrounding our team and this is a hiccup. I think guys have made a great effort to repair relationships. This is only going to make our team stronger going forward.”The video was the latest humiliation for the organization over the past two years: owner Eugene Melnyk threatening to move the team; alleged cyberbullying involving the wife of former star captain Erik Karlsson; and harassment allegations against former assistant general manager Randy Lee.The players in the Uber were Duchene, Chris Wideman, Chris Tierney, Thomas Chabot, Alex Formenton (since sent down to the juniors), Dylan DeMelo and Colin White.They were discussing the team’s ineffective penalty killing and mocking Raymond in what appears to be a recording from a camera mounted on the dashboard.Uber Canada’s General Manager Rob Khazzam said on his Twitter account that video taken of a private conversation without passenger consent is a “clear violation of our terms of service.” He said such conduct is “totally unacceptable” and merits investigation.None of the players involved discussed the video Tuesday.“As a leader of this team I want to be supporting my teammates,” Stone said. “It’s something I never want anyone to go through with it. As a coaching staff and management and players Max Domi Jersey Womens , we’re trying to form a bond that turns this team into the right direction and this is a hiccup, but I think we’re on the right track of doing that.”Defenseman Mark Borowiecki acknowledged the Senators would have to deal with the “consequences” and “ramifications” of the video.“But we want to keep this in house as much as we can and deal with it appropriately,” he said.In the video, Duchene, one of the Senators’ alternate captains, is heard saying: “Marty Raymond, the only coach in NHL history to have the worst power-play and the worst PK within a calendar year.”Duchene later adds that he hasn’t “paid attention in three weeks” in Raymond’s meetings.The players apologized to Raymond in a statement Monday.Raymond, in his third season with the Senators, was responsible for the power play for much of last season and is in charge of the team’s penalty-killing this year. Ottawa’s penalty killing ranks 30th in the league.Senators coach Guy Boucher said the team is trying to move forward and concentrate on Tuesday night’s home game against New Jersey.“I don’t know who makes decisions to put things like that out there, but when you purposely try to hurt another human being, I don’t want to spend too much time on that, and especially probably the best human being I know (Raymond), that’s personal,” Boucher said.During the morning skate Duchene was seen talking and laughing with Raymond as the two held a brief conversation at center ice.The matter has raised concerns about player privacy.“We’re all totally aware that any time someone says to you this is off the record … nothing is off the record in your life. So let’s get that straight,” Toronto coach Mike Babcock said at the Maple Leafs’ morning skate Tuesday.Many Maple Leaf players said it’s imperative for players to be aware of their surroundings when having a private conversation. And defenseman Travis Dermott expressed some sympathy for the Ottawa players.“I mean, tough bounce for them. They’re going to have to deal with that Richard Panik Jersey , but it could happen to anyone, really.”Added Vegas Golden Knights winger Ryan Reaves: “I would never expect a cab ride conversation to be made public, but that’s the world we live in right now. Everybody’s a snitch.” The Anaheim Ducks are hoping to have center Ryan Getzlaf back in the lineup when they play the New York Islanders at Honda Center on Wednesday.Getzlaf has missed the past four games with a groin injury, but the team captain skated three days in a row before practicing with the top line on Tuesday.“(Monday) was a day I pushed it pretty hard from a skating standpoint, and it reacted well,” Getzlaf told reporters after practice Tuesday. “I skated with the guys (Tuesday), which was a more of an up-tempo, little more of that push and pull, those kinds of things, reactionary stuff, and so we’ll see how it reacts (Wednesday).”Article continues below ...Getzlaf, 33, was one of the top two-point scorers the past six seasons for Anaheim.The Ducks (4-1-1) could be without their leading point scorer this season, however.Jakob Silfverberg left in the second period Sunday after he was struck in the left hand with the puck while trying to block a shot against the St. Louis Blues. He did not return in the 3-2 victory. Silfverberg scored earlier in the game, giving him three goals and four assists in the first six games.The Ducks also lost right wing Carter Rowney to an upper-body injury during a 5-3 loss at the Dallas Stars on Saturday. Anaheim was already without Getzlaf, Patrick Eaves (shoulder) http://www.officialsabres.com/authentic-adidas-jack-eichel-jersey , Ondrej Kase (concussion) and Corey Perry (knee surgery).The club recalled forwards Joseph Blandisi and Chase De Leo from San Diego on Tuesday.“It seems like the injuries keep piling up,” Anaheim forward Andrew Cogliano told the Orange County Register.The Islanders (2-2-0) have been in Southern California since Sunday. They last played Saturday night in a 5-2 loss at the Nashville Predators, who have defeated New York in both meetings this season.The Islanders are hopeful to have fourth-line center Casey Cizikas back in the lineup after he missed the most recent Nashville game with a lower-body injury.Cizikas, who has never scored more than nine goals in his previous seven seasons in New York, practiced on a line with Ross Johnston and Leo Komarov on Tuesday. Cizikas had been with Cal Clutterbuck and Matt Martin, who reunited this season after Martin spent the past two seasons with the Toronto Maple Leafs.Cizikas, Clutterbuck and Martin played three seasons together starting in 2013-14 and helped the Islanders to a first-round win against the Florida Panthers in 2016, their only playoff series win since 1993.Islanders coach Barry Trotz, who won the Stanley Cup with the Washington Capitals last season, also moved Andrew Ladd onto a line with Mathew Barzal and Josh Bailey, and put Anthony Beauvillier with Valtteri Filppula and Clutterbuck.“We need to be a little more thorough through our lines,” Trotz told the team web site after practice Tuesday. “Having a little bit of identity for each line and making sure they’re productive.”In the last meeting between these teams on Dec. 21 in New York, Anaheim defenseman Hampus Lindholm completed his first career hat trick with an overtime goal in a 5-4 win.
elaine95
лейтенант

Re: Anaheim was already

Сообщение voxzi » 01 июн 2020, 07:15

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatform
garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse
getintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstate
handcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphere
headregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricator
juicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalf
kilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtree
lacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoor
landmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurve
leavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadrupleworm
qualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodity
scrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
voxzi
полковник

Вернуться в Федеральные и муниципальные законы, информационные ресурсы